Green Mountain Return/Refund Policy
Instructions for Return:
Please call Green Mountain prior to returning your merchandise to obtain specific instructions. These instructions are designed to assure you the best possible service and fasted response possible. If for any reason you should have to return a rifle barrel, please use extreme caution and make certain that it is unloaded.
- Package the item securely to prevent damage in transit.
- Ensure that a letter is securely and obviously attached to the product. This letter should include your full name, address and telephone number, where you can be reached during both normal business hours and at your residence. Include a thorough description of the problem that you encountered with your barrel so that we make proper repairs. Please make your letter as clear as possible (using diagrams, if desirable); please type or print legibly.
- If you are returning your barrel for reasons other than a factory defect there will be a 20% restocking fee. All Refunds limited to one year from original purchase. Item must have been purchased directly from Green Mountain Rifle Barrel or through our website: www.gmriflebarrel.com.
- If there is a defect with your barrel you may return it to us for inspection. We will then make the proper repairs or replace your barrel.
- Please send your barrel prepaid parcel post or UPS insured. COD shipments will not be accepted.
- Send your merchandise to Green Mountain Rifle Barrel Company PO Box 2670, 153 West Main Street, Conway, NH 03818-2670